OVER 20 YEARS OF CONFIDENT SMILES!
What Sets Us Apart
While all orthodontists may appear to be the same, there can be lots of differences right below the surface.
Choosing an orthodontist is like adding a member to your family. If you have multiple children who are several years apart, you could be visiting the orthodontist for five or ten years, while they are getting ready for treatment through their last retainer check. We serve multiple families that Dr. Terry and Dr. John have served for generations. As with any long-term relationship, it pays to look deeper than surface level to make sure you’re making the right choice.
So what does set McDonald Orthodontics apart from other orthodontists?
- Dr. John lives and works in Salem and has raised a family here. He understands the community and is nearby in case you need afterhours care. He understands what it’s like to be a patent in a busy Salem family.
- McDonald Orthodontics has a 50-year track record for outstanding care. Chances are, someone you know or work with has been treated by Dr. Terry or Dr. John.
- With two locations to serve you, in Keizer and South Salem, we serve a major part of the Willamette Valley.
- Dr. John owns his practice, so you’ll always have access to talk with him directly. (Unlike at a corporately managed office, where you may not have access to the dentist.)
- Parents are invited into the treatment area during all their children’s visits.
- Dr. John sees every patient during every visit, during active orthodontic visits, as well as retainer checks.
- We understand each individual and every family is unique in who they are and what they believe. All our patients are valued and treated with the utmost respect, and the dignity that they deserve.
- Dr. John practiced dentistry for years before becoming an orthodontist, so he understands all aspects of dental care – not just braces.
- We offer 0% in-office financing and have the most flexible payment arrangements available.
- Honesty is a quality that permeates our practice. Dr. John just doesn’t know any other way.
- Treatment is based on what’s best for patients, not what’s best for our practice or what’s just acceptable.
- Dr. John believes that the least amount of treatment is the best way to go to solve any problem. He tries to limit a patient’s time in braces, so it’s as short as possible.
- McDonald Orthodontics accepts most major insurance plans.
- Our 50-year tradition of excellence combines old-school doctoring with the latest digital and orthodontic techniques.
Lastly, Dr. John is a little bit of an orthodontic nerd. Orthodontics is not just a job to him, it’s a constant learning and striving to provide the best care for his patients in a warm and comfortable environment.